
This is a fabulous book that I picked up while on holiday in Port Douglas a couple of years ago. The book features some mouth watering recipes from the local restaurants & cafes, from some very simple fare to some amazing creations to dazzle friends with . It also contains & history & information on Port Douglas & surrounds with some breathtaking photos. A great holiday momento & I'm busy now trying to recreate as many of the recipes as I can, here are the ones I have tried out already...
Calm - The Beach
Grilled Prawn Skewers with lemon myrtle and mango dressing and Jasmine Rice Pilaf
Spicy - The Heart of Port Douglas
Cajun Blackened Snapper fillet on corn and sun dried tomato risotto drizzled with a chervil vin blanc sauce
Marinated Duck with Moroccan couscous, braised leeks & paprika oil
Deep - The Big Blue
Orange & Almond Torte
Fresh - Deep Forest
Vegetable Frittata
Lush - The Wilderness
Cajun Daintree Barramundi with Kipfler Potato Salad, Jelly Coconut Sambal & Cumquat Sauce

No comments:
Post a Comment