Saturday, February 18, 2006

Jamie Oliver - Happy Days

What can I say, I love Jamie Oliver, his tv shows inspire me to try things I would not have otherwise & I have cooked so many recipes from his books over the years (yes I own them all) & dont think I have ever had a failure. Many recipes I make over & over & they are now family favourites. As I cook them again for this blog I will share them with you, here are sope from Happy Days - sorry about the grease stains - it is well used....

Comfort Grub
Chilli Con Carne
Curry Sauce
Lemon Rice
Pancakes USA Stylie
Steak & Guiness Pie

Quick Fixes
Chicken Baked in a bag with Mushrooms, Thyme & Wine
Salmon with Horseradish & Beets

Pasta
Classic Penne Carbonara

Seafood
Sicilian Roasted Fish with lemon, anchovies, capers & rosemary

Meat
Roast Beef & Yorkshire Puds

Bread
Brunch Breads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ange
I agree...I really love jamie too...which surprises a lot of my friends ...but I have also found that his recipes mostly work and he does have some great ideas..