Saturday, May 13, 2006

Jamie Oliver - Jamie's Dinners


This book of Jamie's is about giving you many varied options for the family dinners, for eg he will show you how to make a pesto & various ways in which to use it. The chapters include, The top ten, family tree, 5 minute wonders, sarnies, salads & the usual chapters that follow. Once again it has some great recipes which I'm looking forward to showing you all as I cook them up again, some for the first time & some favourites from my pre blog life again as I recreate them.

The Top Ten
Apple Pie
Burgers & Confessions
Chicken & Sweet Leek Pie with Flaky Pastry
Chicken Tikka Masala
Roast Chicken with Lemon & Rosemary Roast Potatoes

Family Tree
Pesto
Slow Cooked Shoulder of Lamb with Roasted Vegetables & Shepherd’s Pie

Meat
Best Lamb Cutlets with Special Basil Sauce

No comments: