Saturday, March 25, 2006

Jamie Oliver - Jamie's Kitchen


This book of Jamie’s was based on his TV Series & 15 restaurant. It is guide to different cooking techniques which are broken down into chapters, Salads, Cooking without heat, poaching & boiling, Steaming & cooking in the bag, Stewing & braising, Frying, Roasting, Grilling & Baking/sweet things. As you know by now I am an avid Jamie fan even if he is a commercial commodity, I can’t help it. Will post the recipes as I cook them…

Cracking Salads
Purple Potato salad
Warm salad of pumpkin, prosciutto & pecorino

Poaching & Boiling
Pappardelle with amazing slow cooked meat
Spring Minestrone with Pesto

Steaming & Cooking In The Bag
Steamed Prawn Wontons with Red Chilli and Spring Onion

Stewing & Braising
Lebanese Lemon Chicken

Roasting, Pot-Roasting and Pan-Roasting
Marinated & Pot roasted beef fillet with a brilliant potato and horseradish cake

Baking & Sweet Things
Foccacia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Jamie Oliver too. I believe the restaurant is called Fifteen.