
What would Christmas be without at least one shiny new cookbook from Michael? This years gift was the new Jamie Oliver book. Flicking through it has useful info at the start of each chapter, for eg, How to shop & cook fish, detailed info on lots of different veg, cuts of lamb, beef & chicken (all complete with cute drawings!) & tips on sponges & cakes. The recipes as always look delicious & much in the same vein as recipes in his previous books, looking fwd to trying them out. Michael has even promised to cook a few for me as an added bonus gift, looking forward to that part for sure....
And as Matt has pointed out, as this is such a great book & I will only give you a taste for all of the wonderful recipes, you should go & buy a copy yourself, all proceeds go straight to the Fifteen Foundation which is a very worthy cause
Salads
Amazing Potato and Horseradish Salad with fine herbs & Bresaola.
Pasta, Gnocchi & Risotto
Proper Blokes Sausage fusilli
Salads
Amazing Potato and Horseradish Salad with fine herbs & Bresaola.
Pasta, Gnocchi & Risotto
Proper Blokes Sausage fusilli

3 comments:
Hey, I just came across your blog and it's great! I moved to the UK recently and left all of my cook books at home. I have a lot of the books you take your recipes from so it's been really helpful. Keep it up! I'll definitely be back.
Hello there
I really do like your blog, love to hear the results of people's attempts at re-creating recipes!
I only have one comment about the recipes from Cook with Jamie. I know there's only a few of them on here and it's not like you're going to put them all on, but as you probably know all proceeds go towards the fifteen foundation. Maybe you should say something to that effect on the recipes to try and encourage people to go and get their own copies?
It's an awesome book... I've tried a number of the receipes on there and I've been really pleased with them!
Cheers
Matt
Thks matt, I hadnt actually realised that, have added in some extra advice for all!
Post a Comment