
I picked up this book on ebay recently without having any idea what I would find in it. I have heard that The River Cafe books are fantastic especially if you want to do some good Italian cooking so thought I better add one to my collection. The food is described as 'uncomplicated food which is vibrant with flavour'. The recipes certainly look very appealing so looking forward to trying them out as always....
Soups
Ribollita
Zuppa di Zucca (Pumpkin Soup)
Zuppa di Zucchine (Zucchini Soup)

2 comments:
Have just stumbled upon your site and copied your(RRC Book) zucchini soup recipe for myself and my mother (will give feedback when I've cooked it). I was wondering what the story is behind the name 'vicious'.
hi, good luck with the soup. The name simply comes from my maiden surname which was long & included 'vicious', so of course I grew up with lots of vicious jokes & it has now stuck!
Post a Comment